HELLO LYFers and LYF Parents!
What are we doing this week?
- There was Prayer Meeting yesterday night 8-9pm
- There is LYF tomorrow night 7:30-9:30 and we are doing a game night to end our summer and kick off our new year! Please come join us!
- Sunday: we begin regular Sunday school by grade in person. info can be found here:
- For Cross point Community service (the English speaking congregation) Pastor/Missionary Rick Bell will be preaching
LYF RETREAT REMINDER:
HI LYFERS and Youth Parents! ALERT ALERT HUGE NEWS!
- THIS IS link will bring you to a page which has the LYF RETREAT 2021 ONLINE REGISTRATION!
- With FAQ’s and Permission form attached to it!
- BOTH forms are necessary for your FULL registration!
The theme this year is “God is Alive”! And we are going for retreat from Oct 8th-11th, at Camp Spofford!
Registration ends THIS Sunday Sept 12. And Payment (which is through Zelle) opens this Sunday and will close next Sunday
All information about the retreat and payment are on the forms!
ALSO! YOUTH! Do you want to be part of LYF retreat planning?
- Planning games/activities, Prayer/devotions, leading worship?
- Email Minister Jeremy at “firstname.lastname@example.org”
* If you would like to help out, you have to have prayed for LYF retreat at least 3 times with past summer, because praying for it is the most important step in planning it! BUT if not, contact me anyways, we might be able to work something out!
- Here are this years accountability groups: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ifR378ce9vB0PkLl5-CNGtp41e-iTVySKW6IT9RmENU/edit?fbclid=IwAR3v8jFz_g0vMdWSBFlidHO0sqzefBge9xpU4i9T8DqnItQ6bZGKX6K_acs#gid=209041674
- Accountability groups are optional and intentional groups meant to meet and socialize outside of youth group, so that every youth has an outlet to get more connected and talk about God and their lives with their peers. If you or your youth are interested and are not on the list, please email minister Jeremy at Jeremy.MacDonald@lowell.church
- Every year the SHEP team sets up a Polaroid wall in the LYF room to help LYFers get to know each other better, and it will be in full swing very soon! However, we need all of the youth to fill out a quick Polaroid survey ASAP for the written portion. Please fill out as many questions as you can or a minimum of six :))