HBtoo! will be gathering this coming Saturday Night (on Nov. 12) in person at CBCGL (197 Littleton Road, Chelmsford) at 5:30 pm.
We will have time for a shared meal, a brief devotional, and then time for a study, followed by dessert. So please bring a dish to share, and if you want, something for dessert.
Location: CBCGL Building B Cafeteria.
Time: 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
We are looking forward to seeing you there as we study the book The Christian Parenting Handbook (Chapters 16-20).
16. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TASKS, PROBLEMS, AND CONFLICT
17. IT TAKES TWO TO ARGUE, BUT ONLY ONE TO STOP
18. MOVE FROM THE ISSUE TO THE PROCESS
19. AFFIRM APPROXIMATELY RIGHT BEHAVIOR
20. IT’S NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE RIGHT—YOU ALSO WANT TO BE WISE