Remembering Jesus (What we talked about Last Week)
What is our biggest problem? Friends, it’s not something outside of us (like COVID – 19). Jesus says in Mark 7 that the problems we have come from within ourselves, due to our sin. So what are you doing to be cleansed? Turn to Jesus! Can and will cleanse.
Depending on our Father like Jesus did (Prayer)
Prayer meeting is online tomorrow (Wed., Apr. 1, 8 pm). If you can, join prayer meeting Online – the link for the zoom meeting can be found here: http://cbcgl.org/ministries/youth-ministry/lyf/lyf-online/
Talking with God (Andrew Murray 167): “Close and continued fellowship with God will, in due time, leave its mark on me.”
What you can pray for:
- Your church – That we would serve each other, even while practicing “social distancing.” Pray for health and strength for church members. Pray for God to lead our church in Pastoral Staff transitions. Pray that we would be about the business of making disciples of Jesus Christ!
- Your Youth Group – for students to grow in love and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ, through the work of the Holy Spirit
- Your Friends – for their lives to be grounded in, centered on, rooted in Christ. And pray for your non-Christian friends to know Jesus.
- Yourself – and your eternal (and immediate) needs, like being faithful in evangelism or knowing how to spend your time during the pandemic.
Speaking of Jesus (Outreach and Small Groups / Fellowship and Discipleship)
- Friday, Apr. 3 – Mark 8:11-38 (via Zoom)
- Sunday, Apr. 5 – 9:45 am Combined Sunday School (via Zoom); 11:25 am Worship Service (via live stream, see top of page) (Pastor Willems will preach)
- Friday, Apr. 10 – Good Friday Service (via Zoom)
- Sunday, Apr. 12 – Easter Service combined (via Youtube live stream – see top of page) (Pastor Lee will preach)
Our Future with Jesus (Upcoming Events):
Apr. 12 – Easter Service (Combined)
May 24 – Baptism Service (Tentative!)