- There IS Prayer Meeting tonight 8-9pm on the LYF Discord!!
- Discord is the new App we are using for our online activities instead of zoom. (instructions for discord are below)
- There is NO NORMAL Friday Night LYF
- THERE IS: combined Christmas Eve Service starting at 7:30pm
- We DO NOT have regular Sunday school this week. Instead join us in the LYF room (9:45-11am)
- Regular Sunday School info can be found here:
- Elder Jeremy Wu will preach in Crosspoint Community (English Speaking Congregation)
APPLICATION PERIOD: Saturday, December 11 8:30am to Friday, December 31 11:59pm
– *****If you are unsure if you can commit fully yet, sign up now, and you can cancel before the payment at the Mid/Late January.*****
– If you get sick and cannot attend, you can get a full refund
*Acceptance of application will be considered based on time of application, church representation and ideal small group sizes.
Decisions will be emailed out on January 23, 2022.
COST: $175 + transportation/extra costs by church
*$10 discount for first-time in-person TC attendees
Payment will be collected upon acceptance.
COVID protocols are as follows, though they may be subject to change. Any changes will be made known to all applicants.
– Masks will be required at all times except for eating and sleeping.
– All meals will be eaten with SG members and/or with people in their same cabin.
– Cabins will have reduced capacity to space people out.
– Proof of vaccination or a negative test within 7 days of arrival must be provided by all attendees.
*If you have questions please email Minister Jeremy at: Jeremy.macDonald@lowell.church
– Pastor Nathan may be preaching in Crosspoint Community (English Speaking Congregation)
- NOTE: Once you join please add a “Nickname” which is your actual name (for our group only) instructions are in the last link (below)
- TO JOIN first watch this video: https://youtu.be/otGPCqOGoVk
- If you installed it and join but are still confused on how to use it watch here: https://youtu.be/Ow1eQ_EOyg8