Dear EM family,
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
My family spans three different time zones with 5 hours difference on Thanksgiving Day. We ended up using Zoom to count our blessings.
Do you have anything to give thanks to the Lord and your family? Can’t think of anything?
I hope the following YouTube message will somehow inspire you.
Matter of Practice: https://youtu.be/Q0xh_fAHOUE
Let’s practice counting our blessings and always giving thanks for what we have to the Lord!
I pray that you also have time to enjoy your Thanksgiving with your family despite the raging pandemic!
- There is no Friday Night’s Bible Study. Enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend!!
- EM Sunday School
Topic: CBCGL EM Sunday Class “52 Major Stories of the Bible” (9:45 am – 11:00 am):
Dial-in from your phone: +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 491 248 585
YAs Sunday School (via Microsoft Teams)
YAs Sunday School signup sheet:
- This Sunday, Elder Sam will be sharing God’s message with us.
- Live stream Youtube: http://cbcgl.org/resources/live-stream/
- Title: Always giving thanks to God the Father for everything
- Text: 1 Thessalonians 5:16-22
- Coworker reminder:
- A new health waiver form has been posted online at
You are required to fill out the latest form if you plan to participate in any church activities.
- New Life Toastmaster Club is meeting every Sunday at 1:30 pm. Here is their new zoom meeting info:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 812 6319 2812
Join by phone: +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
- All other announcement items can be found here.
- Prayer is an essential part of the Christian life! Please consider joining our Wednesday night prayer meeting (7:45 pm – 9:15 pm) even if you can’t participate the whole time.
Meeting ID: 758 587 937
Join by phone: +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
Wednesday night EM prayer meeting @ 7:45 – 9:30 pm –
Meeting ID: 868 9398 2884
- Here is our list of prayer and service requests. The service request tab is for brothers and sisters to ask for assistance or announce any give-away items. It is a new attempt from EM to reach out and take care of those in need among us. You may also enter yours: