Dear EM family,
It looks like our first nor’easter is on its way to us this weekend. Just a friendly reminder to get your shovel and snowblower ready. You may also need to get some gas ready. Watch out for power outages too.
This week’s pastoral letter is from Minister Katherine, which elder Raymond sent out last night. I will jump right into the announcement.
- Friday Night’s Bible Study will start a new book from Lifeway. You may dial in or login via your phone or personal computer:
Dial-in from your phone: +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 685 376 249
- EM Sunday School
Topic: CBCGL EM Sunday Class “52 Major Stories of the Bible” (9:45 am – 11:00 am):
Dial-in from your phone: +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 491 248 585
YAs Sunday School (via Microsoft Teams)
YAs Sunday School signup sheet:
- This Sunday, Pastor Nathan Willems will be sharing God’s word with us. We will also have a Communion Service.
Note that due to the current COVID-19 situation, EMC will discuss if meeting in person on 12/13 is still feasible. The signup sheet will be made if EMC decides it is still safe to worship in person.
- A new health waiver form has been posted online at
You are required to fill out the latest form if you plan to participate in any church activities.
- New Life Toastmaster Club is meeting every Sunday at 1:30 pm. Here is their new zoom meeting info:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 812 6319 2812
Join by phone: +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
- All other announcement items can be found here.
- Prayer is an essential part of the Christian life! Please consider joining our Wednesday night prayer meeting (7:45 pm – 9:15 pm) even if you can’t participate the whole time.
Meeting ID: 758 587 937
Join by phone: +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
Wednesday night EM prayer meeting @ 7:45 – 9:30 pm –
Meeting ID: 868 9398 2884
- Here is our list of prayer and service requests. The service request tab is for brothers and sisters to ask for assistance or announce any give-away items. It is a new attempt from EM to reach out and take care of those in need among us. You may also enter yours: