Remembering Jesus (What we talked about Last Week)
The Gospel Centers on Jesus – Mark 1:1-15 (How is Jesus the center of the Gospel?)
Depending on our Father like Jesus did (Prayer)
Prayer meeting is Combined Tomorrow (Wed., Feb. 5, 7:45 pm). If you can, join prayer meeting at the Church or Online (after 8:15 pm).
Talking with God (Andrew Murray 163): “Though everything may appear cold, dark, and strained — may I be faithful in talking with my heavenly Father.”
What you can pray for:
- Your church – Pray for God to lead our church in Pastoral Staff transitions. Pray that we would be about the business of making disciples of Jesus Christ!
- Your Youth Group – for students to grow in love and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ, through the work of the Holy Spirit
- Your Friends – for their lives to be grounded in, centered on, rooted in Christ. And pray for your non-Christian friends to know Jesus.
- Yourself – and your eternal (and immediate) needs, like being faithful in evangelism.
Speaking of Jesus (Outreach and Small Groups / Fellowship and Discipleship)
- Friday, Feb. 14 – HS WTC (Leave @ 6 pm – arrive by 5:45 pm), MS – Mark – Small Group Bible Study
- Sunday, Feb. 16 – 9:45 am MS Spring Sunday School (HS Combined SS) 11:25 am Worship Service (Elder Xie will preach)
- Monday, Feb. 17 – HS WTC (Return Home by 3:30 pm)
- Friday, Feb. 21 – MS WTC (Leave @ 6:30pm – arrive by 6:15 pm), HS – Mark 1:35-2:17
- Sunday, Feb. 23 – 9:45 am HS Spring Sunday School (MS Combined SS) 11:25 am Worship Service (Min. Lee will preach)
Our Future with Jesus (Upcoming Events):
Feb. 14-17 – HS WTC 2020 – High School Winter Teen Conference 2020
Feb. 21-23 – MS WTC 2020 – Middle School Winter Teen Conference 2020
Mar. 20-21 – 30 Hour Famine – Enough!