Remembering Jesus (What we talked about Last Week)
Mark 1:35-2:17 (What was the Main Point? How do you apply that to your life today?)
And for MS WTC – A person of faith sometimes goes it alone (though never truly alone); knows who they belong to; will fail sometimes; acts with courage.
Depending on our Father like Jesus did (Prayer)
Prayer meeting is Tomorrow (Wed., Feb.26, 7:45 pm). If you can, join prayer meeting at the Church or Online (at 8 pm).
Talking with God (Andrew Murray 164): “To reach the place where the Word and prayer each have its undivided right over me, I must be wholly transformed.”
What you can pray for:
- Your church – Pray for God to lead our church in Pastoral Staff transitions. Pray that we would be about the business of making disciples of Jesus Christ!
- Your Youth Group – for students to grow in love and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ, through the work of the Holy Spirit
- Your Friends – for their lives to be grounded in, centered on, rooted in Christ. And pray for your non-Christian friends to know Jesus.
- Yourself – and your eternal (and immediate) needs, like being faithful in evangelism.
Speaking of Jesus (Outreach and Small Groups / Fellowship and Discipleship)
- Friday, Feb. 28 – Mark 3:7-35
- Sunday, Mar. 1 – 9:45 am First Sunday Prayer; 11:25 am Worship Service (Pastor Nathan will preach)
- Friday, Mar. 6 – Mark 4:1-34
- Sunday, Mar. 8 – 9:45 am First Sunday Prayer; 11:25 am Worship Service (Elder Cheung will preach)
Our Future with Jesus (Upcoming Events):
Mar. 8 – DayLight Savings Ends – Spring Ahead; Baptism Class Begins!
Mar. 20-21 – 30 Hour Famine – Enough!
Apr. 12 – Easter Service (Combined); Baptism!
Apr. 25 – Passion Night (@ CBCGL)