Remembering Jesus (What we talked about Last Week)
We enjoyed time together. We played, we dined, we talked, we solved puzzles, we grew in our appreciation of each other’s gifts and skills. In other words, it was an epic Small Group Free Time!
Depending on our Father like Jesus did (Prayer)
Prayer meeting is Combined Tomorrow (Wed., Feb. 5, 7:45 pm). If you can, join prayer meeting at the Church or Online (after 8:15 pm).
Talking with God (Andrew Murray 162): “It is only in prayer that I can live such a life so that every word of God be fulfilled in me.”
What you can pray for:
- Your church – Pray for God to lead our church in Pastoral Staff transitions. Pray that we would be about the business of making disciples of Jesus Christ!
- Your Youth Group – for students to grow in love and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ, through the work of the Holy Spirit
- Your Friends – for their lives to be grounded in, centered on, rooted in Christ. And pray for your non-Christian friends to know Jesus.
- Yourself – and your eternal (and immediate) needs, like being faithful in evangelism.
Speaking of Jesus (Outreach and Small Groups / Fellowship and Discipleship)
- Friday, Feb. 7 – Intro to Mark – Small Group Bible Study
- Sunday, Feb. 9 – 9:45 am Spring Sunday School; 11:25 am Worship Service (Min. Chan will preach)
- Friday, Feb. 14 – HS WTC (Leave @ 6 pm – arrive by 5:45 pm), MS – Mark – Small Group Bible Study
- Sunday, Feb. 16 – 9:45 am MS Spring Sunday School (HS Combined SS) 11:25 am Worship Service (Elder Xie will preach)
- Monday, Feb. 17 – Return Home from HS WTC (3:30 pm @ CBCGL)
Our Future with Jesus (Upcoming Events):
Feb. 9 – Distribution of Niangao and Pickled Radishes (for Youth STM!)
Feb. 14-17 – HS WTC 2020 – High School Winter Teen Conference 2020
Feb. 21-23 – MS WTC 2020 – Middle School Winter Teen Conference 2020